The four main features of the Lab-Volt/ITZ e-Training program are: Training, Testing, Tracking, and Partnership.
Each of our courses offers a broad-based understanding of the most important industrial subject matter. Each course features approximately 12-16 hours of trade-specific training enhanced with simulations, assessments, quizzes, tests, and learning labs. Courses offered include Industrial and Mobile Hydraulics, Industrial and Mobile Electrical, Industrial Pneumatics, Industrial Mechanical, AC/ DC Motors and Drives, PLC Fundamentals, Diesel, Safety, and Welding.
Each course contains pre- and post-course assessments to gauge what each student is learning and how well they are doing in our e-Training program.
Great training is only great if it can be measured. Precise tracking and reporting features are possible with our learning management system (LMS). These features allow you to:
- View all users’ test scores.
- Observe which courses users are assigned to and which courses are in progress.
- Track the time users spend in each course.
- Create learning groups and assign new courses to learning groups.
- Create comprehensive reports and track users’ progress from pre-Training assessment to post-course certification.
Our partnership completes the package. Use our courses and LMS, but customize the package to accommodate your brand and logo. Our e-Training website is integrated with your existing website to create seamless learning with the click of a mouse.